If you're looking to make a weekend out of the Bike Park or just heading over the pass, we have an RV lot complete with plug-ins (both 20amp & 30amp service). This summer we've implemented a new and exciting RV camping online reservation system for your visits to the mountain. Once summer reservations begin, you can follow the "Book Now" button to secure your favorite spot!
Reservations will open on May 31st for visits between June 28th and September 30th, conditions permitting. Reservations are available for visits Thursday night through Saturday night. This could be adjusted due to the Bike Park operating schedule. Please note that online reservations are required prior to arriving at the resort.
Cost: $25 Per Night or Three Consecutive Nights for $60
RV Policies & Expectations
- Online reservations are required.
- Reservations are for the RV lot only. Electrical hookups are included.
- Maximum stay of 13 nights over a 30-day period per RV.
- Check-in time is 5pm and check-out time is 4pm. If you arrive prior to 5pm, please speak with Guest Relations or parking lot personnel for potential of an early check-in.
- Your vehicles license plate must be included when making a reservation.
- No water or sewer hookups, closest dump station located at Rest Area (15 miles east of the resort).
RV Lot Etiquette
- Be courteous to your RV neighbors and Stevens Pass personnel.
- Quiet time is 10pm to 7am.
- Be sensitive to your RV neighbor's space, minimize exhaust, smoke, BBQ, fires and other inhalants that negatively impact your RV neighbors.
- Campfires are allowed during periods when there are no fire restrictions present. Campfires must be self-contained with raised walls.
- Please take pride in your campsite and keep it free of trash and empties.
Violation of these rules may result in the owners being asked to leave the RV Lot. For a full list of policies, please see the link below.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call us at 206-812-4510.