If you're looking to make a weekend out of the bike park or just heading over the pass, we have an RV lot complete with plug-ins (both 20 & 30 amp service).
Cost: $25 Per Night or Three Consecutive Nights for $60
RV Guidelines, Policies, Expectations & Etiquette
We are pet friendly; we love the four legged furry family members, but please note:
- All pets must be on a leash no longer than 8 feet, or in a kennel.
- Owners must immediately clean up after their pet.
- Control your pets at all times and no excessive barking anytime of the day or night.
- Pets are not allowed in the ski area proper, including the ski school building.
- Pets are not permitted to be left barking or unattended.
- Dogs over 6 months old must have current proof of rabies vaccine.
RV Lot Expectations & Etiquette:
- Be courteous to your RV neighbors and Stevens Pass personnel.
- No loud noise after 10pm.
- Be sensitive to your RV neighbor's space, minimize exhaust, smoke, BBQ, fires and other inhalants that negatively impact your RV neighbors.
Violation of these rules may result in the owners being asked to leave the RV Lot.