Chariot to Stevens Pass from Seattle
Ski Shuttle launch is delayed. Anticipated start date of 1/15/19
Skip the lines at Stevens as a Chariot rider this season. Our premiere Stevens Pass parking location boasts a short walk to the chair and our discounted lift tickets are ready to scan at the gate. Reserve today! As an added bonus - enjoy door-to-door service within 5 miles of existing stops for groups of 6 or more! Chariots have space for one small/medium size bag per rider + rack space for 1 set of skis or 1 board per rider. Firm departure time from Stevens in the afternoon is 3:30pm sharp. *Round Trip Rides are Same-Day*
Daily Shuttle from Seattle Schedule 2018-19 Season
West Side Route from the Seattle area is as follows:
- The Shack Coffee (West Seattle). 2920 SW Avalon Way, Seattle WA 98126. Depart 6:30am
- Executive Hotel (Downtown/Capitol Hill). 400 Spring St., Seattle WA 98104. Depart 6:45am
- Hotel Deca (University District). 4507 Brooklyn Ave NE, Seatle WA 98105. Depart 7:00am
- Fred Meyer Parking Lot (Lake City). 13000 Lake City Way NE, Seattle WA 98125. Depart 7:30am
- Safeway Parking Lot (Monroe). 19651 US-2, Monroe WA 98272. Depart 8:30am
* Shuttle Departs Stevens Pass at 3:30pm *
Learn more at Chariot's website.
Chariot is a third-party transportation provider and not run by Stevens Pass Mountain Resort.