Daily Shuttle from Seattle
Stevens Pass is excited to partner with Chariot to provide daily service from multiple points in Seattle using a fleet of brand new Ford Transit Vans. Sit back and relax while saving time and money by riding with Chariot. Enjoy the convenience of a premier drop-off location, then skipping the lift ticket line with your discounted ticket in hand. As an added bonus - enjoy door-to-door service within 5 miles of existing stops for groups of 6 or more!
Daily Shuttle from Seattle Schedule 2017-18 Season
West Side Route from the Seattle area is as follows:
- The Shack, West Seattle. Depart 6:15am
- Executive Hotel, Downtown/Capitol Hill. Depart 6:30am
- Hotel Deca, University District. Depart 6:45am
- Fred Meyer Parking Lot, Lake City Way. Depart 7:00am
- Safeway Parking Lot, Monroe. Depart 7:45am
- Arrive at Stevens Pass Mountain Resort at 9:00am
* Shuttle Departs Stevens Pass at 3:30pm *
Chariot is a third-party transportation provider and not run by Stevens Pass Mountain Resort.