Stevens Pass Shuttle
The Stevens Pass Shuttle is an independent transportation company providing DAILY shuttle services to Stevens Pass Mountain Resort for the 2016-17 winter ski and snowboard season. Save time and money with the Stevens Pass Shuttle. We offer discounted lift tickets (you skip the ticket line since you will receive your ticket on the shuttle), VIP parking (Located in the bus lot at the base of the pedestrian bridge), and we help the environment by taking one car off the road at a time.
Stevens Pass Shuttle Schedule 2016-17 Season
West Side Route from the Seattle area is as follows:
- Luna Park Cafe/The Shack, West Seattle. Depart 6:15am
- Executive Hotel, Downtown/Capitol Hill. Depart 6:30am
- Hotel Deca, University District. Depart 6:45am
- Fred Meyer Parking Lot, Lake City Way. Depart 7:00am
- Safeway Parking Lot, Monroe. Depart 7:45am
- Arrive at Stevens Pass Mountain Resort at 9:00am
* Shuttle Departs Stevens Pass at 3:30pm *
Below is the pricing for the West Side Route and Package Deals:
- $95 Includes lift ticket and round trip shuttle ride
- $45 Round trip shuttle ride
- $40 One-way shuttle ride
Season Passes for the Ski Shuttle can be purchased for $450 unlimited rides.
Custom Van Rentals pricing information below:
Custom Van Rentals
Rent your own snow equipped ski shuttle.
$450 a day includes a 14 passenger van, driver and a vehicle equipped with snow tires and gear storage for skis, boards and bags. Custom pick-ups are available for custom rentals. Please email us your reservation request and details to StevensPassShuttle@gmail.com
Make your reservation online at www.StevensPassShuttle.com