Seattle Ski and Snowboard Meetup
The Seattle Ski and Snowboard Meetup - the largest and most active ski group in Washington!
This group is dedicated to winter sports enthusiasts of all types that want to meet others that share this passion. Meet with other local skiers and boarders in the greater Seattle area to plan trips, outings and other fun events. Most importantly, you'll hit the slopes, carve some turns, meet some new friends and cut expenses (gas) as well as cutting your carbon footprint, through carpooling. Join us on our next trip to Stevens Pass!
Bainbridge Island Ski Bus
Six weeks of deep mountain powder, the Bainbridge Island Ski Bus will be hitting the slopes of Stevens Pass every Saturday from January 7 through February 11, 2017. For ski and snowboard lessons, we are proud to partner with Stevens Pass Ski School. A list of flexible options to purchase seats for Ski Bus, ski/snowboard lessons, rental equipment, and lift tickets can all be viewed online www.biparks.org. Seats fill quickly, space limited. Open to residents and nonresidents alike. For additional information visit http://biparks.org/skiing/ or call (206) 842-2306 x118. Sponsored by Bainbridge Island Metropolitan Park & Recreation District – Outdoor Programs.
- Youth Ski Bus ages 9-18. Saturdays January 7 – February 11, 2017
- Adult & Family Ski Bus ages 6-99. Thursdays, starting January 19 – February 9, 2017.
- Group boards the bust at Strawberry Hill Park at 6:20am. Must be registered before boarding.
- Group will return to Strawberry Hill Park at 8:05pm.
- Questions? Contact Jeff Ozimek – Outdoor Program Manager – email@example.com or (206) 842-2306 x115
- Additional information and registration can be found at http://biparks.org/skiing/
LYON Ski & Snowboard School Buses to Stevens Pass
Seven weeks of chartered buses to Stevens Pass - choose Friday (afternoon-evenings) or Saturday. Begins January 6th and 7th, running consecutive weeks through February 17th and 18th. Each bus will have 2-3 screened adult chaperones, as well as bathrooms and on-board movies. For additional information visit www.lyonskischool.com or call 425-482-3183.
- Must be in 5th Grade or older
- Younger ages may ride with a paid accompanying adult
|FRIDAY Drop-off / Pick-up||Leaves
||Returns||SATURDAY Drop-off / Pick-up||Leaves
|Snohomish (Glacier Peak HS)||2:45pm||Midnight||Snohomish High School||9:30am||7:15pm|
|Woodinville (Leota Jr. High)||3pm||11:45pm||Monroe Middle School||9:45am||7pm|
Mukilteo Harbour Point
- Questions: Tami Lyon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-482-3183
Additional information and registration can be found at www.lyonskischool.com
Olympic Ski School | Patty Wagon Ski Bus
Since last season, Olympic Ski School has been offering services to those interested in transportation or transportation and lessons at Stevens Pass. We offer bus transportation on both Wednesdays and Thursdays. We also have lessons for those who might be interested. For further information go to the Olympic Ski School website www.olyski.com. You can also call the office or Mary Germeau, the director, at 425-822-8864 or 206-708-1197.
Check out RideshareOnline to find others wanting to carpool to Stevens Pass! Just select Stevens from the menu of destinations/events and you're on your way! Free registration required and is easy and secure.
SnowRider (Whidbey & Everett)
Catch a ride to the mountains with a great group of people from Whidbey Island and Everett. Let our driver worry about the weather and traffic while you sit back, relax, read and talk on our luxury coach with friends or meet new ones! Discount group tickets and lessons are available for all abilities (mandatory for ages 12 and under).
SnowRider to Stevens Pass
- Adults and youth 10+. Beginner to advanced skiers, snowboarders, Nordic skiers and snowshoers are all welcome.
- SnowRider runs Saturdays, January 7 – February 21, 2017. Choose from full season or “a la carte” options.
Schedule: Return times are approximate.
- Coupeville (Hwy 525 & Wanamaker Rd/Hwy 20) departs 5:20am, returns 8:00pm
- Clinton (Ken’s Korner) departs 6:15am, returns 7:20pm
- Mukilteo Ferry departs 6:30am, returns 6:30pm
- Everett (Eastmont Park & Ride, 9029 El Capitan Way) departs 7am, returns 6:00pm
The Spaulding Special is a bus to Stevens Pass running Wednesdays starting January 11th to March 1st. depending on the weather.
• 7am at the Edmonds Ferry Terminal
• 7:10 at the QFC in Edmonds; 7500 196th ST SW Lynnwood
• 7:30 at the Country Inn and Suites off I-405, Exit 24.
• 8AM at a flyer stop across from the Red Barn in Monroe
Bus departs The Pass at 3 PM to catch the 5 o'clock ferry. Times are approximate.
You may sign up for Single days or an eight week program; walk-ons are as space is available. Discounted tickets available.
Prices help support a scholarship program with the VFW POST 8870 in Edmonds.
• $335.00 for 8 weeks: $125.00 to hold your seat.
• Single rides $45.00
We serve Continental Breakfast in the morning and snacks and beverages on the way home.
Tuesday Ski Bus - via BeeLine Tours
Tuesday Rides to Stevens Pass
Starts Tuesday, January 10th, 2017
We welcome Skiers, Snowboarders, Lodge Loungers.
Under 18? Make arrangements ahead of time, please.
- 8-trip package $240 - Early bird pricing (price increases after December 5th)
- 8-trip package $270 - Regular season price if purchased after December 5th
- 6-trip and 4-trip packages available at pro-rated prices
- Single rides $40
We accept cash and checks.
- Montlake, Seattle
- Kirkland off 405
- Monroe Park & Ride
- Call/write for exact pick-up spots and possible other locations
Bus leaves Stevens Pass at 4pm
We are volunteers helping BeeLine Tours organize their Tuesday Ski Bus to Stevens Pass.
- Email: TuesdaySkiBus@gmail.com (this is effective 11/10; emails to yahoo.com will forward to gmail)
- Joe Pontecorvo 425-889-2598
- Deborah Magallanes 206-550-4908
- Website: www.merrymountain.com
Seattle Eastside Skiing and Snowboarding Meetup
Welcome! - This group is for skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels to meet others who also love the mountains! Our common interest is a passion for skiing or snowboarding and our goal is simple… to get out on the slopes and have FUN! We have lots of trips to local and more distant resorts, with easy carpooling and other sharing to keep expenses down, so you can get to the mountain more often with people you can enjoy skiing/riding with. Join us and join the fun.
The Muffin Run | BELLAIR
Become a part of twenty plus year tradition and enjoy riding up the mountain in a comfortable coach with our professional driver. Our hostess serves hot coffee, juice, muffins & pastries.
Every Tuesday for eight weeks Jan 3rd - Feb 21st.
Enjoy the day skiing!
Return to the bus by 3:30 PM to return home.
Schedule: Depart Return (approx.)
Bellingham - (Airporter Shuttle- 1204 Iowa St) 6:30am 7:00pm
Burlington - (Airporter Shuttle- 844 S Alder St) 7:00 am 6:30pm
Stanwood - (Exit 212, 76 Station) 7:25 am 6:05pm
Monroe - (Fairground Park and Ride off Hwy 2) 8:05 am 5:20pm
To make reservations:
Or visit our website: www.airporter.com/bellair/muffin-run
Walk-ons accepted on availability. Call Bellair Charters for more information at (360)380-8800.