The Equipment Care & Repair Center at Stevens Pass is your one stop shop for world class ski and snowboard service. Our expert technicians are passionate about skiing and riding and know from experience how to make your gear work best for you in any snow condition. We offer complete service and the finest products for your skis, snowboards, boots and bindings only steps from the slopes. Our services include:
- Precision stone-ground ski and snowboard tune-ups
- Boot fitting and custom footbeds
- Binding mounts, adjustments and repair
- Parts and accessories
Most of our services can be performed on the spot so you can get back on the slopes. Well maintained gear lasts longer and makes your day much more enjoyable. Great fitting boots are far more comfortable and can improve your control.
Care & Repair Tips
- Wax your gear. Properly waxed gear is much more fun to use and will improve your control and help your gear last longer. Conditions change, and so should your wax. We can quickly wax your gear and get you out on the snow.
- Check your snowboard binding nuts and bolts for tightness daily before you ride. Our courtesy tool bench is located outside, in front of the Tye Creek Lodge, near the 2nd floor stair tower.
- Wax new gear before the first use. The wax found on brand new gear is used to protect the gear for shipping. It is not intended for use on snow. Properly waxing your new gear will help to prevent the base pores from becoming contaminated and clogged on their first day.
- Happy feet help to make happy skiers. We're here to help keep your feet happy with our boot fitting advice and service.
- We customize each of our tune-ups to meet your particular needs. We expertly tune alpine, telemark, and AT skis and snowboards.
- Didn't see that rock, but now you can see your core? The Equipment Care & Repair Center can fix it up like new.
- Are last year's bindings still working? Are you sure? Have them tested at the Equipment Care & Repair Center.
- Need a part for your boot, binding or poles? The Equipment Care & Repair Center has you covered.