SMS & Twitter Parking Report
Looking for the most up-to-date parking information for Stevens Pass on those busy weekends and holidays? Now you can follow the Parking Report with Twitter and you don't even need a Twitter account to do it. This will send you a text any time the parking lot status changes with the latest details; we'll send tweets with our parking lot status on weekends, holidays and any weekday where we are dealing with limited parking.
To sign up, text "follow stevensupdates" to 40404 from your mobile phone - you should receive a confirmation text message back that confirms you've been signed up to follow @stevensupdates. Standard message/data rates may apply.
To unsubscribe from the Parking Report text "OFF stevensupdates" to 40404.
If you just want to follow the Parking Report updates through a Twitter account, simply follow @stevensupdates from your Twitter account.
If you're not familiar with using SMS updates and Twitter, HERE is a great step-by-step guide for SMS and Fast Follow technology!
Guest Vehicle Parking
Stevens Pass has more than 2700 parking spaces in our system of nine lots at the base of the mountain, plus our parking facilities at Yodelin and the Stevens Pass Nordic Center. Parking in our lots are free with the exception of the summit lot (Lot A) on the south side of Highway 2 and our new lot (Lot G) on the north side of Highway 2, located at the top of the walk ramp, with a cash only parking fee of $20 on Peak Days. If you carpool with 4 or more people, parking is free for the most convenient parking!
If the summit lots fill, Stevens Pass has satellite parking facilities to accommodate as many guests as possible to enjoy the resort. Stevens Pass provides a free shuttle between these satellite parking facilities and the summit.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Parking
Special parking for actively-charging electric vehicles is now available! In June 2011, our two EV chargers went live and can each support Level-I and Level-II vehicle charging. Look for them at the head of Lot A, right next to main plaza stairs. Please only use these when actively charging, so that other users have access too. If you have trouble accessing these spots, contact a parking attendant. More information on our EV Program.
RV Parking 2016-2017
RV Guidelines and Policies
- RV parking is available in Lot F. The electrical hookups are 30 amp service, with space for 60 RV's.
- Overflow RV parking is available
- The nightly fee for RV parking will be $40 per night. Nonpayment may result in RVs being towed.
- Overflow parking (with no electrical hook up), will be $20 per night.
- The RV lot is closed from 10am - 4pm every Tuesday for maintenance. All RVs must be cleared from the lot during that time.
- 30 RV passes will be sold at $1,000 + tax but will not guarantee a space.
- 2015-2016 pass holders will have priority for purchase between September 1, 2016 through October 31, 2016. After this date, passes will be sold on a first come first served basis until all 30 are sold.
We look forward to the continued support from the RV community in adopting these policies. We feel this is an appropriate arrangement for all users to promote fair and equal use of the RV lot experience for years to come.
RV Pet Policy: Uncontrolled pets have been the #1 concern on our RV surveys and comments cards. With this in mind, the following will be enforced:
- All pets must be on a leash no longer than 8 feet, or in a kennel.
- Owners must immediately clean up after their pet.
- Control your pets at all times and no excessive barking anytime of the day or night.
- Pets are not allowed in the ski area proper, including the ski school building.
- Pets are not permitted to be left barking or unattended.
- Dogs over 6 months old must have current proof of rabies vaccine.
RV Lot Expectations & Etiquette:
- Be courteous to your RV neighbors and Stevens Pass personnel.
- No loud noise after 10pm.
- Be sensitive to your RV neighbor's space, minimize exhaust, smoke, BBQ, fires and other inhalants that negatively impact your RV neighbors.
Violation of these rules may result in the owners being banned from using the RV Lot for the remainder of the season.
ADA parking spaces are provided in G lot with overflow available in Patrol parking lot. A guest requiring ADA parking who is not able to find a space should contact a parking attendant, as we have several ADA approved drop off areas available.