Junior Downhill Training at Stevens Pass
- NW Cup 5, Stevens Pass – Saturday, August 23
- Cost: $99
- Format: includes coaching, a tent to hang out in, walking the line to scout the trail and learn the most efficient route, and doing a practice run together
- Prerequisite: Must have been through a Sweetlines program and be ready to ride technical steep trails
- Gear: Must have a downhill, freeride, or enduro bike, full face helmet, neck brace (strongly recommended), knee/shin pads, elbow pads or body armor
Sweetlines Shred Session: For Juniors
Take your mountain slaying skills to the next level with this gravity focused training day. Great for Cat 3- Cat 2 racers or students interested in trying out racing.
- Date: Saturday, August 2
- Location: Stevens Pass Bike Park
- Time: 10am-4pm
- $150 – Class & Lift Ticket
- $125 – Class Only
- Max: 10 students (1:5 ratio, coaches to students)
- Ages: 11-14
- Levels: intermediate to advanced riders, Cat 2 – Cat 3 DH racers, riders new to downhill are welcome
- Skills: downhill riding and racing techniques, cornering, steeps, jumps, line selection, and on-trail tech training
Kat Sweet is a ICP Level 3 Coach and Instructor Trainer for IMBA with 10 years of teaching experience.
*Sweetlines Training is not owned or operated by Stevens Pass Mountain Resort, LLC.