Sweetlines Junior Shred Sessions
Take your mountain slaying skills to the next level with this gravity focused training day. Great for Cat 3- Cat 2 racers or students interested in racing.
- Date: Saturday, July 25, 2015
- Location: Stevens Pass Bike Park
- Time: 10am-4pm
- $150 - Class & Lift Ticket
- Max: 10 students (1:5 ratio, coaches to students)
- Levels: intermediate to advanced riders, Cat 2 – Cat 3 DH racers, riders new to downhill are welcome
- Skills: downhill riding and racing techniques, cornering, steeps, jumps, line selection, and on-trail tech training
Sweetlines Race Support: NW Cup 5
- NW Cup, Stevens Pass Bike Park - Saturday, August 1 & 2, 2015
- Cost: $99
- Format: includes coaching, a tent to hang out in, walking the line to scout the trail and learn the most efficient route, and doing a practice run together
- Prerequisite: Must have been through a Sweetlines program and be ready to ride technical, steep trails
- Gear: Must have a downhill, freeride, or enduro bike, full face helmet, neck brace (strongly recommended), knee/shin pads, elbow pads or body armor(demo G-Forms available), flat pedals (demo Deity pedals available), flat bottom shoes (demo Five Ten's available)
Kat Sweet is a ICP Level 3 Coach and Instructor Trainer for IMBA with 10 years of teaching experience.
*Sweetlines Training is not owned or operated by Stevens Pass Mountain Resort, LLC.