Valid all days we are open to operate from opening day through Friday, December 18, 2015.
Valid Monday-Friday, December 21, 2015 to March 13, 2016.
Valid all days we are open to operate from , to close of 2015-16 winter season.
Please view our Season Schedule. Additionally if you choose to ski or board on the weekends between December 21, 2015 and March 13, 2016, you can receive a discount on the daily ticket rate and go direct-to-lift by backing your pass with your credit card. When you purchase online, choose the add-on "Weekend Access" and you will be set to go.
LOYALTY DISCOUNT PRICING AND PERKS
If you are a 2014-15 Stevens Season Pass Holder and renew during the spring pass sale, you qualify for the Loyalty Discount price listed below plus you receive $219 in FREE resort products:
- Two FREE night tickets to share with friends and family - $80
- Two FREE Stevens Pass Bike Park Tickets - $70
- FREE Season-Long Gear Check - $40
- One FREE Hot Wax - $19
- One day of FREE paid parking - $10
|AGE CATEGORIES||SALE PERIOD||SALE PERIOD||SALE PERIOD|
|Ages 7-69||3/15 - 5/1||5/2 - 10/31||11/1 +|
|New Pass Holder||$299||$299||$499 + Tax|
|Renewal||$249||$299||$499 + Tax|
|Loyalty Discount Price*||$199||N/A||N/A|
*2014/15 Stevens Season Pass holders receive a special Loyalty Discount on the purchase of Everyday, Weekday and College Passes through May 1, 2015.
Age is based on birth date as of December 31, 2015.
No Refunds. Passes are non-transferable. Prices subject to change without notice.
All days of operation are based on schedule and conditions permitting and are subject to change without notice. Be sure to consult the website for daily hours of operation prior to visiting.
Pass Add-On Options Available
The following add-ons allow you to protect your gear from theft, support the "Keep Winter Cool" program, and have access to the Nordic Center.
- Gear Check: $30 through 10/31/15. $40 afterwards. Keep your gear safe from theft!
- Ski Green Carbon Offset: can be purchased along with your pass in increments of $20. This voluntary contribution helps offset the greenhouse gases your car produces during its trip to the mountain during the season. Each purchase supports the development of renewable energy - wind or solar power - through the Bonneville Environmental Foundation.
- Nordic Add-On:$80 through 9/1-10/31/15, not available during spring sale. $95 afterwards. Enjoy cross-country, skate skiing and snowshoeing at our Nordic Center
- Any previous RFID season pass or PNW Advantage pass holders, since the 2008-09 season are eligible for RENEWAL rates.
- Remember to SAVE YOUR PASS! If you lose or misplace your pass there is a $10 + tax card replacement fee.
Renew online for convenience and to avoid waiting in lines.
Washington State Sales Tax - 8.6%