When:Sunday, April 21 2019
Pond Skim, chuck a duck, dummy downhill, live music, DJ, beer gardens and more.
New this year- Helly Hansen Splash Zone! We will have a VIP area that four lucky guests will get geared up in Helly Hansen rain gear and have VIP viewing and seating for the pond skim. Winners will be picked via social media contest the week of the event so stay tuned for more details.
12pm - Chuck-a-Duck
- Try your hand at tossing a rubber duck (or 50!) into a target in the pond - the first three folks who land a duck in the target will win a 2019-20 Stevens Pass Premium Pass!
- Purchase your rubber duck(s) at the Outdoors for All tent in the plaza - all proceeds benefit Outdoors for All.
- $5 for one duck or five for $20 to raise money for Outdoors For All and your chance to win a Premium Stevens Pass Season Pass for winter 2019-2020.
1pm - Pond Skim!
- Think you can make it across our 75-foot long pond on your skis or snowboard? There's only one way to find out!
- $20 to register for the pond skim - register at Guest Relations. All pond skim participants will receive a backpack from Helly Hansen!
- A waiver is required to participate - sign at Guest Relations when you register.
- NO ski poles are allowed for the pond skim.
- No facemasks or costumes that cover your face allowed.
- Helmets required.
- 125 spots available for Pond Skim on a first come first serve basis. Pond Skim will be capped at 125.
Registration for chuck-a duck, pond skim and dummy downhill open at 9am. Beer Garden will be open from 11am-4pm (next to Outer Limits Grill)
Check out photos from last season at the gallery below!