When:Saturday, March 24 2018 - Sunday, March 25 2018
Stevens Pass has had its fair share of Legends come through and some even made Stevens Pass their home mountain. We want to celebrate those legends and remember their legacy with a fun filled weekend of races (Sven/Glenn Memorial Telemark Races), live music, apres, avy education and good people. Portion of the proceeds from the Sven/Glenn races will be given to Mt. education at Stevens Pass.
Saturday, March 24th
- 8:00am-10:00am- Registration (Granite Peaks Lodge- Lobby)
- 11:00am-2:00pm- Sven - Classic Telemark Race (Tye Bowl)
- 2:15pm-2:40pm Top of Skyline- Avy dog demo
- 4:00pm-6:00pm- Live Music in the Foggy Goggle with the Hoyer Brothers
Sunday, March 25th
- 8:00am- 9:30am- Registration (Granite Peaks Lodge- Lobby)
- 10:00am-2:00pm- Glenn GS Race (Showcase/Sunnyslope)
- 3:00pm-5:00pm- Sven/Glenn Awards (Trailside Room- PCL)
Event Tickets single day $30 and two day $50 available with proof of registration. Sven and Glenn Telemark race registration 1 day of racing $20 and 2 days of racing $40.
Sven and Glenn is back as part of this Legends weekend for their 35th annual year at Stevens! The Sven takes place on Saturday and pays tribute to a longtime Stevens Pass local who loved racing and diligently supported telemark skiing in the PNW. Sunday features the Glenn, a downhill race with a jump and a Reipelykkje. The Glenn also features a costume division! Glenn Willcut first introduced telemark ski racing to Stevens Pass in the early 80's where it continue to thrive today.