When:Saturday, March 17 2018 - Sunday, March 18 2018
Stevens Pass is hosting its annual Pride Weekend in partnership with Seattle PrideFest, Saturday, March 17-Sunday, March 18! We welcome everyone from the LGBTQ+ community, their family, friends and allies to join us in a celebration of diversity, inclusion and exploration of the beautiful Cascade mountains.
During the weekend, we will have a rainbow tutu building station, buttons, stickers and other activities. Later in the evening we will be spinning tunes accompanied by drag queen performances, appetizers and beverages. Before heading into the lodge for the apres ski, we will all meet at the top of a chairlift (TBD) to do a group run down the mountain together with our Pride flags on both Saturday and Sunday. Exact event schedules, locations and timelines will be published closer to the date, so stay tuned!
Costumes, dressing up and bringing your own pride flags for the parade is highly encouraged! Scroll down for a full schedule of events.
How to participate in Pride Weekend at Stevens Pass?
The event is a fundraiser for Seattle PrideFest. To take part, you must first purchase a rainbow wristband from them here. The wristband gets you access to discounts around the resort, entry into the Apres Ski on both Saturday and Sunday, as well as access to discounts in Leavenworth! You must show your wristband to get the following discounts.
Discounts at Stevens Pass
Discounts are redeemable onsite only and you must have a Seattle PrideFest wristband
Lift Tickets: 25% off All-day lift tickets on both Saturday and Sunday
Rental Equipment: 25% off sports rental packages
Retail Shops: 10% off your entire retail purchase
Discounts in Leavenworth (must have Seattle PrideFest Wristband to receive discounts):
Broken Barrel: 10% off all purchases
Cold Stone Creamery: 1 free additional mix-in with any size icecream.
Goose Ridge Winery: $5 off your $30 wine or cider purchase. Join the wine club during the weekend and receive a free "Drink Wine from Here" t-shirt.
Gustav's Grill and Beer Garden: $3 draft and well drinks, 50% off pretzel breadsticks and free rainbow sundaes for any entree purchased on March 17-18
Icicle Brewing Company: $1 off pints and $4 off pitchers
Munchen Haus: $1 off sausages and $1 off Icicle Brewing Company beers
Nusscracker Haus: 25% off regularly priced, full-size German Nutcrackers - large selection, including Steinbech and Ulbricht
The Wine Cellar: 2 complimentary 1 oz pours at all 6 wineries in The Wine Cellar
Preferred Lodging in Leavenworth for Pride Weekend
Hampton Inn and Suites: Only $129 for one king or double queen bed rooms for Pride Weekend. To book, call the hotel, or book online with the code: PFW.
Little Red Cabin: 10% off for Pride Weekend Participants (must show proof of wristband purchase)
Après Skis on Saturday and Sunday in the Foggy Goggle:
The best DJ and Drag talent in Seattle will be performing throughout the weekend.
Sunday, March 18: DJ Dana Dub will be spinning us back to the 70s and 80s with a Sunday afternoon Disco party. Let's get retrofied! Costumes are definitely encouraged!
Full schedule of events for the weekend:
Saturday, March 17
• 8:00-10:00am - Wristband pick-up for those that did not receive it in the mail at a tent and table in the base area plaza in front of the clock tower. Wristbands will be available to purchase for $22 inside Guest Relations for guests that want to purchase that day. After 10am, wristbands can be picked up in the back part of the Deli and Summit Room B on the second floor of the Tye Creek Lodge
• 10:00am-4:00pm - Activities in the back half of the Summit Room/Tye Creek Deli, like tutu making, games, etc
• 11:30-12:30pm: We encourage all event participants to come in to each lunch in the Foggy Goggle or Tye Creek Deli around this time so we can meet new people and take advantage of the 10% off food discounts.The more the merrier!
• 4:00pm – Pride Parade! Meet at the top of Skyline for a group run down Barrier Ridge to Hog Wild with Pride flags. Must be intermediate skier or snowboarder.
• 4:30-8:00pm - Après in the Foggy Goggle hosted by Gaysha Starr with tunes from DJ Bret Law. Appetizers, drink specials from Absolut and Kahlua, beer and wine available for purchase
Sunday, March 18
• 8:00-10:00am - Wristband pick-up for those that did not receive it in the mail at a tent and table in the base area plaza in front of the clock tower. Wristbands will be available to purchase for $22 inside Guest Relations. After 10am, wristbands can be picked up in the back part of the Deli and Summit Room in the Tye Creek Lodge
• 10:00am-3:00pm - Activities in the Summit Room, like tutu making, games, and rainbow facepaint
• 12:00pm – Pride Parade! Meet at the top of Hogsback for a group run down Blue Trail with Pride Flags. Must be intermediate skier or snowboarder
• 12:30pm – We encourage all event participants to come into the Foggy Goggle for the après event and lunch with drink specials and 10% off food discount if you have a wristband
• 1:00-4:00pm - Après in the Foggy Goggle hosted by Aleksa Manila with tunes from DJ Dana Dub - costumes encouraged! You get 10% off food purchases. We also have drink specials from Absolut and Kahlua, beer and wine available for purchase
Thanks to our sponsors to make this après and the whole event happen!