When:Saturday, February 24 2018 - Sunday, February 25 2018
Where:Pacific Crest Lodge (Trailside Room)
Hope on the Slopes Ski and Ride for the Cure is back once again at Stevens Pass to make a stand against cancer for it's 12th season! This 24 hour event raises money and awareness for the American Cancer Society while participants get to test their endurance skiing and riding for 24 hours and competing for individual and team prizes. Not only do you have a chance to make a difference participating in the event, you also get the opportunity to experience riding after the mountain closes, and riding while the sun sets and rises in the beautiful Cascades.
- 7am- Registration Opens (Trailside Room- Pacific Crest Lodge).
- 10am- Endurance Challenge begins (Kehr's, Brooks, Daisy, Hogsback and Skyline).
- 9pm- Memorial Torchlight Parade (Must have a waiver in advance).
- 10pm- Dinner for participants (Pacific Crest Lodge).
- 10pm-11pm- Mandatory break and dinner.
- Hogsback and Kehr's lifts will run overnight on alternating schedule for registered participants ONLY.
- 10am (Sunday)- Endurance tracking concludes.
- 10:30am- Closing ceremonies and awards (Pacific Crest Lodge/Trailside Room).
- Please arrive early to get checked in and avoid lines and to ensure parking
- HOTS overnight Parking will be available in Lot E (All participants must use overnight parking to avoid being towed)
- HOTS discounted tickets will be available (Group Sales/Trailside Room and the voucher redemption center (credit card only) in the Pacific Crest Lodge Lobby from 7am-10am) for HOTS participants who are non-pass holders. Pass holders will need to add access to your pass at a discount for Select passes and for FREE with Premium passes. You must show your HOTS ID at time of purchase to get the discount or add access to your pass. Tickets available in Guest Relations after 10am until 10pm.
- Non-Pass Holders: 16-69 years $60 / 7-15 years $40 / 6 and under FREE.
- Select Pass Holders: 16-69 years $40 / 7-15 years $30 / 6 and under FREE.
- Premium Pass Holders: FREE (Must add on a HOTS access to their pass).
- You need to ADD access to your pass or have a HOTS lift ticket to participate in tracking and overnight riding. If you do NOT add access to your pass or purchase ticket your runs will not be tracked and you will not be allowed to ride overnight.
- Tickets are valid from 9am Saturday until 10pm Sunday.
- Lift Ticket Restrictions - Vouchers and FREE tickets obtained outside of HOTS will not work after 10pm.
- Fill out your Stevens Pass HOTS waiver in advance to save a little time. You can download it HERE.
- Pacific Crest Lodge will be open 24 hours for HOTS participants to use for sleeping, storing gear and bathrooms. The first floor of the PCL is available to sleep in. The 2nd floor will be closed off, but the inside of the Iron Goat will be open after 11pm-7am for participants to sleep as well.
- Obey all posted signs and closures for safety! When skiing and riding after 11pm-9am please be aware of machinery on hill and stick to designated runs only for safety.
For more information and to register please visit Hope on the Slopes website HERE!