When:Sunday, April 16 2017
One last blowout for the winter season! Springfest boasts live music and activities for everyone!
Pond Skim, chuck a duck, dummy downhill, live music, beer gardens and more!
12pm - Dummy Downhill- I5
- Build a dummy and send it down the mountain, ending in a jump of destruction!
- FREE to enter your dummy
- Register your dummy at the Outdoors For All tent in the plaza day of OR send an email to email@example.com to pre register. Teams who pre-register will receive a special gift from Stevens Pass! - we'll tell you where to drop off your dummy so we can get it to the top of the course. (Must be able to be towed behind snowmobile and not exceed 200 lbs. May not have explosives)
- Don't forget to pick up what's left of your dummy after the destruction!
- Dummy will be judged on creativity, distance and staying entact. There will be a winner for most creative, most distance and in the event of a tie for most distance it will be based on which dummy stays together the most. There will also be an award for best crash!
- Please have Dummy's ready at ski check in the base area at 11:00am to start being towed to the top of the course.
1pm - Chuck-a-Duck
- Try your hand at tossing a rubber duck (or 50!) into a target in the pond - the first five folks who land a duck in the target will win a 2016-17 winter season pass!
- Purchase your rubber duck(s) at the Outdoors for All tent in the plaza - all proceeds benefit Outdoors for All.
- $5 for one duck or five for $20 to raise money for Outdoors For All and your chance to win a season pass.
2pm - Pond Skim!
- Think you can make it across our 70-foot long pond on your skis or snowboard? There's only one way to find out!
- $20 to register for the pond skim - register at Guest Relations.
- A waiver is required to participate - sign at Guest Relations when you register.
- NO ski poles are allowed for the pond skim.