Carpool with TheSkiLift
Looking for a carpool? Check out this new ride sharing site dedicated to snow riders: TheSkiLift.org
Seattle Ski and Snowboard Meetup
The Seattle Ski and Snowboard Meetup - the largest and most active ski group in Washington!
This group is dedicated to winter sports enthusiasts of all types that want to meet others that share this passion. Meet with other local skiers and boarders in the greater Seattle area to plan trips, outings and other fun events. Most importantly, you'll hit the slopes, carve some turns, meet some new friends and cut expenses (gas) as well as cutting your carbon footprint, through carpooling. Join us on our next trip to Stevens Pass!
Bainbridge Island Ski Bus
Six weeks of deep mountain powder, the Bainbridge Island Ski Bus will be hitting the slopes of Stevens Pass every Saturday from January 4th through February 8th. The all-new program is bigger, better, and more affordable. It is open to residents and nonresidents alike. For additional information visit www.biparks.org or call (206) 842-2306. Sponsored by Bainbridge Island Metro Park & Rec.
- Youth bus ages 9-17
- Adult bus ages 18+
- Adult bus includes a Nordic Center drop off as well as the mountain resort.
- Group boards the bus under the viaduct at the WSD Seattle Ferry Terminal downtown at 9:00am.
- Group will return to the ferry terminal at 7:00pm.
- Questions? Call Jeff Ozimek – Outdoor Programs Coordinator – (206) 842-2306 x115 or email email@example.com.
- Additional information and registration can be found at www.biparks.org
LYON Ski & Snowboard School Buses to Stevens Pass
Seven weeks of chartered buses to Stevens Pass - choose Friday (afternoon-evenings) or Saturday. Begins January 3rd and 4th, running consecutive weeks through February 14th and 15th. Each bus will have 2-3 screened adult chaperones, as well as bathrooms and on-board movies. For additional information visit www.lyonskischool.com or call 425-582-3183.
- Must be in 5th Grade or older
- Younger ages may ride with a paid accompanying adult
|FRIDAY Drop-off / Pick-up||Leaves
||Returns||SATURDAY Drop-off / Pick-up||Leaves
|Snohomish (Glacier Peak HS)||2:45pm||Midnight||Snohomish High School||9:30am||7:15pm|
|Woodinville (Leota Jr. High)||3pm||11:45pm||Monroe Middle School||9:45am||7pm|
|Bothell (Cedar Park Christian School)||3:15pm||11:45pm||
Mukilteo Harbour Point
- Questions: Tami Lyon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-829-9742
Additional information and registration can be found at www.lyonskischool.com
Muffin Run Ski Bus
Join our friendly "Muffin Run" to Stevens Pass each Tuesday starting January 7th for eight weeks.
Bellingham, SW Corner of Lakeway Fred Meyer at 6:30am
Mt. Vernon, Best Western College Way at 7:00am
Exit 212, Park & Ride at 7:20am
Everett, 2530 Harrison Avenue – Jehovah's Witness Church at 7:45am
Monroe, Fairgrounds Park & Ride off Hwy 2 at 8:05am
Price: You may sign up for daily, 8-week program. Walk-ons accepted on a space-available basis. Discounted lift tickets available. Prices to be determined.
Experienced professional driver and restroom equipped coaches. Includes complimentary muffins, coffee and tea. Call Hesselgrave International for more info or to sign up at 800-457-5522 or 360-734-3570.
Olympic Ski School | Patty Wagon Ski Bus
Since last season, Olympic Ski School has been offering services to those interested in transportation or transportation and lessons at Stevens Pass. We offer bus transportation on both Wednesdays and Thursdays. We also have lessons for those who might be interested. For further information go to the Olympic Ski School website www.olyski.com. You can also call the office or Mary Germeau, the director, at 425-822-8864 or 206-708-1197.
Check out RideshareOnline to find others wanting to carpool to Stevens Pass! Just select Stevens from the menu of destinations/events and you're on your way! Free registration required and is easy and secure.
SnowRider (Whidbey & Everett)
Catch a ride to the mountains with a great group of people from Whidbey Island and Everett. Let our driver worry about the weather and traffic while you sit back, relax, read and talk with friends or meet new ones! Lessons are available for all abilities (mandatory for ages 12).
SnowRider to Stevens Pass
- Adults and youth 10+. Beginner to advanced skiers, snowboarders, Nordic skiers and snowshoers are all welcome.
- SnowRider runs on Saturdays, January 4th – February 22nd, 2014.
Departs: Open to adult passengers also
- Oak Harbor* (Safeway parking lot) departs 5am, returns 8pm
- Coupeville (Hwy 525 & Wanamaker Rd/Hwy 20) departs 5:20am, returns 7:30pm
- Clinton (Kens Korner) departs 6:10am, returns 6:50pm
- Mukilteo Ferry departs 6:30am, returns 6:30pm
- Mukilteo* (at ferry bus stop) departs 6:50am, returns 6:15pm
- Everett* (Eastmont Park & Ride, 9029 El Capitan Way) departs 7am, returns 6:45pm
Times are approximate. *Provided we get enough interest.
Swedish Edmonds Hospital has a bus to Stevens Pass running eight Wednesdays in January and February starting January 8th.
Picks up 7am at the Edmonds Ferry Terminal
QFC on 196th in Edmonds (7500 196th St SW Lynnwood at 7:10am
Country Inn (Wyndham Motel) off Hwy 405 exit 24 at 7:30am
Monroe, across from the Red Barn at 8am
Bus returns to these same locations in reverse order beginning at approximately 5:10pm
- $250.00 cost for eight bus trips. Minimum down payment of $10.00 is required to hold your seat. Single rides, on a space available basis only and will cost $40 per trip. We serve a continental breakfast every morning and snacks and beverages on the way home!
- For more information call Eleanor 425-774-1782 or Dorothy 425-778-3798.
Tuesday Ski Bus - via GetAway Charters
We welcome Skiers, Snowboarders, Lodge Loungers. Under 18 - possible; call ahead of time please.
Tuesday Rides to Stevens Pass
Starts Tuesday, January 7th, 2014
- 8-trip package $230 - Early bird pricing (price increases after December 15th)
- 8-trip package $260 - Regular season price if purchased after December 15th
- Single rides $40
- Montlake, Seattle
- Kirkland off 405
- Call/write for exact pick-up spots and possible other locations
Leaves Stevens Pass at 4pm
We are the Tuesday Ski Bus operated by Harlow's Trailways in Auburn.
- Email: TuesdaySkiBus@yahoo.com
Joe Pontecorvo 425-889-2598
Deborah Magallanes 206-550-4908
- Website: www.merrymountain.com