Sweetlines Junior Shred Sessions
Girls come take your downhill skills to the next level with this gravity focused training day. Great for Cat 3- Cat 2 racers or students interested in racing downhill.
- Date: Saturday, July 25, 2015
- Location: Stevens Pass Bike Park
- Time: 10am-4pm
- Ages 9-14 (girls only)
- $150 - Class & Lift Ticket
- Max: 10 students (1:5 ratio, coaches to students)
- Levels: intermediate to advanced riders, Cat 2 – Cat 3 DH racers, riders new to downhill are welcome
- Skills: downhill riding and racing techniques, cornering, steeps, jumps, line selection, and on-trail tech training
Sweetlines Race Support: NW Cup 5
- NW Cup, Stevens Pass Bike Park - Saturday, August 1 & 2, 2015
- Cost: $99
- Format: includes coaching, a tent to hang out in, walking the line to scout the trail and learn the most efficient route, and doing a practice run together
- Prerequisite: Must have been through a Sweetlines program and be ready to ride technical, steep trails
- Gear: Must have a downhill, freeride, or enduro bike, full face helmet, neck brace (strongly recommended), knee/shin pads, elbow pads or body armor(demo G-Forms available), flat pedals (demo Deity pedals available), flat bottom shoes (demo Five Ten's available)
What to Bring:
• Mountain Bike: downhill, freeride, or enduro – in good working order please
• Helmet: full face
• Glasses or goggles (clear or yellow)
• Flat pedals: no clipless pedals please (Deity pedals available to borrow)
• Shoes: skate or Five Ten style shoes (Five Tens available to borrow)
• Protective Gear: knee, shin & elbow pads: mandatory (G-Forms available to borrow)
• Neck Brace: strongly recommended
• Drinks: water and electrolyte drinks
• Food: lunch and snacks (Clif Bars available to chomp on)
Parent or Guardian will need to bring a signed copy of the Sweetlines waiver or sign one when you get there, plus sign the Stevens Pass waiver at the ticket booth if you haven’t already.
Kat Sweet is a ICP Level 3 Coach and Instructor Trainer for IMBA with 10 years of teaching experience.
*Sweetlines Training is not owned or operated by Stevens Pass Mountain Resort, LLC.