Reimbursement requests for the 2015-16 season will be accepted through May 31, 2016. After that time they will no longer be accepted.
Please be aware that lesson and rental reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable. To cancel a reservation prior to the date of redemption, please refer to the reservation cancellation policy on the lesson or rental equipment pages of the website for more information and the cancellation policy in full.
Season Passes are also non-refundable and non-transferable. We do, however, understand that life is full of the unexpected. If you become medically unable to ski or ride for the remainder of the season or are relocated out of the area due to employment or deployment we will reimburse your pass to a SnoDough Gift Card using the schedule below:
*Unused Pass - 100% anytime throughout the season
*If you've used your pass:
- Opening Day - December 31st - 75%
- January 1st - February 28th - 50%
- March 1st - End of Season - 0%
*The highly discounted or complimentary specialty passes, such as Retailer Pro, Instructor, Subaru etc. are not eligible for reimbursement under this policy.
For all reimbursements you will be required to provide the following:
- Completed Reimbursement Request Form
- Appropriate documentation supporting medical condition or relocation as described below.
- Keep your media(pass)card for future renewal purposes.
Request for reimbursement must be received by Stevens Pass within 30 days of when medical condition or relocation occurred.
- For medical condition, a letter from a licensed medical provider including the date of the onset of the condition and the prognosis stating the pass holder is unable to ski or ride for the remainder of the season due to the condition is required.
- For relocation, documentation proving a change of residence to a location outside of a 200 mile radius is required. Acceptable documentation includes a letter from new employer or the military stating date of job assignment or deployment.
Requesting a Reimbursement:
To request a reimbursement, please download a Reimbursement Request Form, complete the form and mail to Guest Relations at the address listed below along with appropriate documentation, or come in to Guest Relations in person.
All reimbursements are at Stevens Pass' discretion and approval. All reimbursements are final!
PO Box 609
Leavenworth, WA 98826