Stevens Pass offers a unique opportunity to enjoy work and play from a new perspective. Escape the confines of the city and arrange your next meeting in the mountains. From corporate retreats to community outings, you’ll discover the perfect environment for team building, creative thinking, and winter adventure!
Group Services and Amenities
A personal on-mountain event coordinator to bring your unique event to life.
Discounted group rates on lift tickets, rental equipment, lessons, and activities at the Nordic Center.
Top notch rental equipment fleet with modern technologies from Burton snowboards and Elan skis.
Certified instructors to teach beginner to advanced/expert skills.
Boy Scout Snow Sport Merit Badge Program
A variety of private and semi-private, media friendly meeting and dining rooms available.
- Help arranging transportation to the mountain with preferred rates from transit companies.
A banquet menu filled with tried and true favorites designed by our creative catering team with mix and match options to satisfy everyone in your group!
- Skiing & Snowboarding: With 37 major groomed runs and 1,125 skiable acres of terrain, Stevens Pass has something to offer skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels.
- Snowshoeing & Nordic Skiing: The Nordic center offers many on-snow activities for guests looking to enjoy the quieter side of Stevens Pass.
- Après Ski: Share the day's stories and adventures by reserving your own room to enjoy NW microbrews, wine, food or taking in the sights and sounds of our bustling winter resort.
- Mountain Views & Environment: For non-sliding guests we encourage taking in the sights and sounds of Stevens Pass. Our lodges are all Wi-Fi enabled with cable TVs so you can get work done or catch the game.
- Night Operations: Enjoy a variety of beginner to advanced lit runs after work.
- Other activities arranged upon request: We can work with you to personalize your visit, from a race course, live entertainment, safety and avalanche awareness sessions, and more. Let us know what you want and we can work with you to make it a reality!
Stevens Pass has partnered with several hotels in the surrounding area. With lodging partners in Leavenworth (Washington's Bavarian village), the Skykomish Valley and in the sunny Wenatchee Valley, we are well suited to assist you with your lodging needs.
For innovative event ideas, general inquiries, or to start planning your visit contact our event sales staff:
Phone: 206-812-4510 ext. 4214