We have reached our maximum allotted donations for the season and we will begin accepting donation requests again in September 2015.
Stevens Pass believes that giving to the community is an essential part of our success and supports hundreds of organizations and events each year. We recognize that our business is generated from the local community and that it is imperative that we acknowledge that support by giving back.
Stevens Pass Charitable Donations
It is the goal of Stevens Pass to support the local community by providing charitable contributions within the confines of responsible business practices. We place our focus in efforts that have a positive impact on our local families, specifically children, their wellbeing, and environmental stewardship.
Due to the large volume of donation requests each year we have created the guidelines listed below. Every fundraiser is important but because of demand we can only consider requests that meet the following criteria.
Guidelines• Requests must be made 60 days prior to the event.
• Requests must be made to the donation email address (see below).
• Requesting organization and auction must reside locally, within a 95 mile radius.
• Requests must benefit children under the age of 18, medical research, or the environment.
*Standard donation is two any-day adult lift tickets valid during winter operations, typically late November through mid April. View Season Schedule Tickets will be issued for the current season if auction is on or before the last day of February. Auctions occurring on or after March 1st will be issued tickets for the following operating season. No exceptions to this rule will be made.
If you feel that your donation request meets the guidelines above, please thoroughly follow the instructions below to have your request considered.
1. Click the link to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Insert the name of the organization/beneficiary into the subject line
3. Please copy & paste the following information into the email body and fill it out (required)
a. Description of the Event:
b. Date of the Event:
c. Contact Name:
d. Contact Phone:
e. Mailing Address:
4. ATTACH PROCUREMENT FORM (required)
5. Send the email
6. If the request has been chosen to receive a donation we will respond as soon as possible, if no response is received within 30 days your request has not been granted.
Due to the magnitude of requests received, we ask that you do not contact us by phone for donation inquiries or status. We do not accept physical donation request letters by mail.
Thank you for thinking of Stevens Pass. We wish you much success in your fundraising efforts.
Sales & Partnerships Manager