When:Sunday, December 15 2013 - Sunday, December 15 2013
Where:Summit Conference Room
A women's intro to avalanche safety and FUNdraiser day that includes classroom and on-snow training, morning yoga, lunch and an apres party and raffle for ladies age 14 and older who are interested in snow and avalanche safety in and out of bounds and who enjoy a good time for a good cause.
- Hosted by ski professionals Elyse Saugstad, Michelle Parker, Jackie Paaso and Ingrid Backstrom. Taught by AIARE avalanche instructor and Chugach Powder Guide's heli-guide Lel Tone, with yoga by certified instructor Sherry McConkey.
- Participants are asked to provide their own beacon, shovel, probe and backpack.
- Maximum of 30 participants.
- Time: 7am - 5pm
- Cost: $110 (includes yoga, classroom and small group on-snow instruction and skiing/snowboarding, plus lunch)
- Partial proceeds will benefit a local charity!
Click HERE to register
For more information and details on S.A.F.E. A.S. Clinics, visit: safeasclinics.wordpress.com/
For more information on avalanche and first aid courses offered at Stevens Pass, visit HERE.