When:Sunday, April 20 2014
One last blowout for the winter season! Springfest boasts live music and activities for everyone - see below for the day's schedule. We'll also be grilling up hot dogs in the plaza for lunch! And because it's also Easter, we'll be celebrating the holiday with all sorts of Easter egg hunts! All proceeds for the event benefit Outdoors for All!
9am - Easter Egg Hunt for the Youngun's
- For ages 12 and under
- We'll have eggs hidden in snow piles outside of the Tye Creek Lodge
- Each age group's snow pile will have one golden egg - find the golden egg and win an Easter basket!
12pm - Dummy Downhill
- Build a dummy and send it down the mountain, ending in a jump of destruction!
- FREE to enter your dummy
- Register your dummy at the Outdoors for All tent in the plaza - we'll tell you where to drop off your dummy so we can get it to the top of the course.
- Don't forget to pick up what's left of your dummy after the destruction!
1pm - Chuck-a-Duck
- Try your hand at tossing a rubber duck (or 50!) into a target in the pond - the first five folks who land a duck in the target will win a 2014-15 winter season pass!
- Purchase your rubber duck(s) at the Outdoors for All tent in the plaza - all proceeds benefit Outdoors for All.
2pm - Pond Skim!
- Think you can make it across our 80-foot long pond on your skis or snowboard? There's only one way to find out!
- $20 to register for the pond skim - register at Guest Relations.
- A waiver is required to participate - download the waiver HERE and turn it in to Guest Relations when registering.
- NO ski poles are allowed for the pond skim.
PLUS, to celebrate Easter Sunday we'll hide three golden eggs and tons of silver eggs around the mountain for everyone to search for! Find a golden egg and win a 2014-15 winter season pass! Silver eggs will be stuffed with all sorts of goodies, from hot chocolate coupons to lift tickets! We'll post clues to the golden eggs' location at lifts throughout the day.