When:Saturday, February 22 2014 - Sunday, February 23 2014
Stevens Pass is teaming up with Burton Snowboards again to host the annual women’s only Burton Pillow Fight retreat. Whether you’re new to snowboarding, a backcountry fiend or a park queen, come and ride with other ladies who share your love of snowboarding! You'll also have private access to all of Burton’s women’s gear!
Check out the killer video from this season's Burton Pillow Fight, courtesy of Puget Sound Creative:
The Burton Pillow Fight is a retreat for women of all ages and abilities, and includes instruction from Stevens Pass Ski & Snowboard School instructors, as well as a catered lunch, Burton goodie bags stuffed full of excellent swag, and an apres-ski Sunday afternoon. Participants will also get to demo all-new Burton gear! You can sign up for one day (Saturday or Sunday) or two days of the retreat - prices are below. But please note, the retreat does fill up so don't delay in registering!
Please note, Saturday, February 22nd is FULL! We still have some spots available for Sunday, February 23rd.
- Single Day Package (Saturday OR Sunday) WITH lift ticket - $120
- Single Day Package (Saturday OR Sunday) without lift ticket - $80 (best if you have a season pass)
- Two-Day Package (Saturday AND Sunday) WITH lift tickets - $195
- Two-Day Package (Saturday AND Sunday) without lift tickets - $135 (best if you have a season pass)
- Please note, if you have a PNW Advantage Pass or a Weekday season pass with weekend access added, we suggest you choose the package WITH lift ticket(s) as it will save you a bit more money than your PNW Advantage Pass discount will.
Again this season, the Burton Pillow Fight is teaming up with The Chill Foundation to challenge Pillow Fight participants to raise money for the non-profit. The Chill Foundation provides opportunities for underserved and at-risk youth to build self-esteem and life skills through board sports. Please visit our fundraising page to set up your profile to begin fundraising - the top fundraisers will win some amazing prizes from Burton at the Burton Pillow Fight! If you're not planning on attending the Burton Pillow Fight but would like to donate to Chill, you can do so on the fundraising page as well.