5th Grade Ski & Ride Free in February Program
General Information & Requirements
Free Lift Tickets
- Any 5th Grader in Washington State is eligible for a free lift ticket any time he or she visits Stevens Pass during the month of February.
- There must be one accompanying adult who has a season pass or purchases a lift ticket per two free 5th Graders.
Proof of Eligibility
- Must have proof of 5th grade enrollment for the child (report card, school ID, teacher note, or certified letter of intent).
- Participants must be between the ages of 9 and 11 as of December 31, 2012 to qualify for the 2012-13 5th Grade Ski and Ride Free in February Program.
How to Get Your Free 5th Grade Ticket
- Come to Guest Relations in the Granite Peaks Lodge at Stevens Pass Mountain Resort.
- Bring proof of 5th grade enrollment for the child - report card, school ID, teacher note or certified letter of intent.
- Guest Relations will issue a free day ticket to the 5th grader.
- This process will need to be followed for each day during the month of February that the 5th grader wishes to ski or snowboard.
- If your 5th Grader has a PNW Advantage pass, please be sure to let the cashier know and have them load the free ticket directly onto their existing PNW Advantage pass.
- Once your 5th Grader is issued a ticket the first time, all subsequent visits can be loaded onto the same card, so don't throw it away, reuse it!
- This is valid for day of only. A refund will not be issued for past visits missed.