2012-2013 RV Season
RV Guidelines, Policies, Expectations & Etiquette
- RV parking will be in Lot F, where the electrical hookups are (both 20 & 30 amp service), with space for 70 RV's.
- If the situation arises where there are more than 70 RV’s we will accommodate on a temporary basis in a location determined by Stevens Pass Parking Manager.
- RV lot will become 100% nightly parking on a first come first served basis.
- The nightly fee for RV parking will be $30 per night. Nonpayment may result in RVs being towed.
- 30 RV passes will be sold at $1,000 + tax but will not guarantee a space.
- 2011-2012 RV pass holders will have priority for purchase between September 1, 2012 through October 31, 2012. After this date passes will be sold on first come first served basis until all 30 are sold.
- This pass is offered as a payment convenience only, along the same lines as a season pass for skiing/snowboarding.
We look forward to the continued support from the RV community in adopting these policies. We feel this is an appropriate arrangement for all users to promote fair and equal use of the RV lot experience for years to come.
RV Pet Policy: Uncontrolled pets have been the #1 concern on our RV surveys and comments cards. With this in mind, the following will be enforced:
- All pets must be on a leash no longer than 8 feet, or in a kennel.
- Owners must immediately clean up after their pet.
- Control your pets at all times and no excessive barking anytime of the day or night.
- Pets are not allowed in the ski area proper, including the ski school building.
- Pets are not permitted to be left barking or unattended.
- Dogs over 6 months old must have current proof of rabies vaccine.
RV Lot Expectations & Etiquette:
- Be courteous to your RV neighbors and Stevens Pass personnel.
- No loud noise after 10pm.
- Be sensitive to your RV neighbor's space, minimize exhausted, smoke, BBQ, fires and other inhalants that negatively impact your RV neighbors.
Violation of these rules may result in the owners being banned from using the RV Lot for the remainder of the season.