RFID (Radio Frequency ID) is a small circuit integrated into your daily ticket, or season pass. When you pass through the lift line, this circuit will register and open an access gate automatically.
Using RFID tags embedded in lift tickets and season passes allows an access gate to automatically swing open to admit an authorized skier or snowboarder. The less time guests wait in line for lifts, tickets, and rentals, the more time they have for fun.
Keep Your Pass or ticket in Your Pocket! – Only carry ONE RFID pass/ticket with you through the gates to avoid misread and possible unanticipated charges as in the case of PNW Advantage Passes. The gates do not require you to show your lift access media (pass/ticket) each time that you load a lift; no more searching through layers in the lift line! You must carry your RFID media (pass/ticket) in a separate pocket from your cell phone or other electronic devices to ensure that there is no interference to the radio frequency that activates the gate opening. See RFID FAQ's for more info.
- Once you purchase one lift ticket at any of our ticket windows and receive YOUR RELOADABLE lift access media, for subsequent lift ticket purchases you can go online and reload a ticket on to your existing lift access media.
- You won't have to stand in another lift ticket line all season!!
- With normal wear and tear your reloadable lift access media should last up to 20 times.
- Daily tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Renewable Media – After the season, hang on to your new pass (media). Passes will be able to be renewed online – never wait to pick up your pass again.
- Your guest photo will not be printed on your Season Pass, but will appear on a handheld device used by the lift operator.
- All passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
PNW Advantage Passes
- The PNW Advantage Pass is a Direct-to-Lift pass and must be backed by a credit card for direct billing. Not valid in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
- You will receive $10 off weekEND and $15 off weekDAY daily lift ticket prices. (Discount is applied based on age category and session time).
- Stevens Pass will charge the applicable daily lift ticket rate based on session times (9am, 12pm , 3pm) and age category with no time leniency. You will be charged the current session rate at the time you access the gate. Ex. If you access the gate at 11:59am you will be charged for the 9am - Close session.
- PNW Advantage Pass holders will need a photo on file though your photo will not be printed on your media, but will appear on a handheld device used by the lift operator.
Want to upgrade to a different season pass product next season? No problem, your current pass can be easily upgraded at renewal time.
View 12-13 Season Schedule
Age is based on birth date as of December 31, 2012.
No Refunds, non transferable. Prices subject to change without notice.
All days of operation are based on schedule and conditions permitting and are subject to change without notice. Be sure to consult the website for daily hours of operation prior to visiting.
Questions? – Please visit our RFID Frequently Asked Questions page.